Announcements / Anuncios
Please check this page for the latest information.
Summer reading lists
First-year math level test will be administered at the school on a date to be determined for 2020. This test is necessary to schedule your students in math class. At this time the students will also select the foreign language they will study.
A mandatory orientation for new families will be scheduled . All freshmen and students are required to attend orientation.
The first day of the 2020-2021 school year is August. Registration Day will be announced. Each student must come with their parents to enroll in the school. The student and the parent may come at any time during the day; You can leave once the registration is completed.The registration day the student and the parent may:
– Choose an elective course
– Complete the emergency card
– Complete the free or reduced lunch form of 2020-2021
– Buy flannels for Physical Education
– Complete the sports survey
– Submit all team sport documents
– Sign contracts for laptops
– Collect class schedule