Thank you for considering Silver Oak High School!
Now that we have conducted the lottery for 2017-2018 admissions, applications are time stamped and wait listed in the order they are received.
Please read the Admission Procedures below before completing the following forms. Please feel free to contact us with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informational Meeting Dates
Thursday, November 3, 2016 at 6:30pm
Thursday, December 1, 2016 at 6:30pm
Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 6:30pm
Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 6:30pm
1. Complete and submit application form:
Application must be submitted at the latest by Friday February 10th 2017 at 4pm
2. Lottery – If the number of applications exceeds spaces available for any grade level, a public lottery will be held Tuesday February 21st 2017, at 6:30pm
3. You will be notified starting Wednesday February 22nd if your application has been accepted.
4. Complete enrollment packet
5. Submit teacher recommendations.
6. Submit academic records for the last two years.
7. Complete student interview.
Documents can be e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to: Admissions Silver Oak High School 951 Palisade Street Hayward, CA 94542