Apply to Silver Oak!
Thank you for considering Silver Oak High School!
Now that we have conducted the lottery for 2017-2018 admissions, applications are time stamped and wait listed in the order they are received.
Please read the Admission Procedures below before completing the following forms. Please feel free to contact us with any questions at: email@example.com.
- Attend a “New Family Informational Meeting”, in the Silver Oak High School Gym, @ 6:30pm, on Tuesdays.
Informational Meetings Dates for 2018-2019
Tuesday, 10/9/18Tuesday, 11/13/18Tuesday, 1/8/19Tuesday, 2/12/19
- Complete and submit application form:
- Lottery – If the number of applications exceeds spaces available for any grade level, a public lottery will be held Tuesday February 26th 2019, at 6:30pm.
- You will be notified starting Wednesday February 27th if your application has been accepted.
- Complete enrollment packet.
- Submit teacher recommendations.
- Submit academic records for the last two years.
- Complete student interview.
Documents can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to:
Silver Oak High School
951 Palisade Street Hayward, CA 94542